Kris Hendrickx, D.N.P., A.C.N.S.-B.C., F.L.A.G.F.
Graduate Nursing Chair
Kris Hendrickx is the chair of graduate nursing at the University of North Dakota. She earned her baccalaureate and master’s degrees from the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth in Adult Health C.N.S. and Nursing Education, along with a Doctor of Nursing Practice from the University of Minnesota.
In addition to teaching for the University of North Dakota for the past 14 years, she has taught at the College of St. Scholastica, the University of Minnesota and Augsburg College, focusing on health promotion, gerontology, management of chronic illness and evidence-based practice. Hendrickx’s interests include gerontology, chronic disease management and palliative care.
Areas of Expertise
- Chronic disease management
- Palliative care
- Program development
- Health promotion
- Evidence-based practice
- Business management
- NURS 502 Evidence for Practice
- NURS 531 Adult-Gerontology Illness Management I
- NURS 533 Adult-Gerontology Illness Management II
- NURS 585 Advanced Health Assessment
- NURS 503 Business of Practice
- NURS 602 Evidence-Based Research I
- NURS 609 D.N.P. Project Teams
- NURS 610 D.N.P. Capstone