Clinical Asst. Professor
- Dong, Y., Stupnisky, R., Obade, M., Gerszewski, T., Ruthig, J. (2015). Value of college educationmediating the predictive effects of causal attribution on academic success. Social Psychologyof Education: An International Journal, 18(3), 531-546.
- ACCT 411 – Business Income Taxation
- ACCT 410 – Federal Individual Income Tax
- ACCT 200 – Elements of Accounting I
- ACCT 301 – Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 201 – Elements of Accounting II
- ENTR 306 – Accounting and Finance Concepts for Entrepreneurs
Areas of Expertise
- Taxation Strategies
- Financial Accounting
- Student motivation, values, and decision making.
- Taxation policy and implications.