Stackable certificate master’s launching Spring 2022.
Contact advisor for new program details.
Help the world connect — safely.
Data security is a serious challenge — but that’s the trade-off for living in a digital world.
Consider this: Cyber security spending worldwide is expected to exceed $101.6 billion by 2020.* And yet, the cyber security industry projects a global shortage of 1.8 million unfilled jobs by 2022.** As we grow more dependent on technology, society needs strong leaders capable of securing our systems.
Leaders like you.
*International Data Corporation | **Forrester Research
Put your strong math, science and programming skills to work and learn how to defend and protect organizations against cyber attacks with our online Master of Science in Cyber Security program. You’ll benefit from rigorous coursework taught by industry experts in the College of Engineering & Mines (CEM), so you can feel confident knowing you’ll graduate prepared for what’s next in cyber security.
Why choose UND?
- Complete coursework 100% online
- Choose from 4 tracks: Autonomous Systems Cyber Security; Cyber Security and Behavior; Data Security; or General Cyber Security
- Benefit from a program housed within the College of Engineering & Mines — one of the most well-respected engineering schools in the upper Midwest
Why an M.S. in Cyber Security?
- Job security: There will be 3.5 million cyber security job openings by 2021, according to Cybersecurity Ventures.
- Compensation: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that chief security officers can earn more than $220,000 annually.
- Advanced opportunities: Burning Glass Technologies observed that 23% of cyber security postings require a master’s degree.