There’s never been a better time to be an accountant.
CPA is recognized around the world. It inspires confidence and remains one of the most versatile credentials in accounting and finance.* This versatility is one of the reasons there are nearly 1.4 million accountants and auditors in the United States.**
Companies need driven, future-focused accountants with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry. That’s where you come in.
*Robert Half | **U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Why a master’s in accounting?
- Job security: Job openings for accountants, auditors and CPAs are expected to grow 10% from 2016 to 2026 — U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Compensation: The median wage for accountants was $69,350 in 2017, and the top 10% earned more than $122,000 — U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Prepare for CPA certification: Accounting professionals with a certification or master’s degree earn 5% to 15% more than those without these credentials — Robert Half International
Why choose UND?
- Complete coursework 100% online
- Choose from 2 online tracks: fundamentals or practitioner
- Benefit from a program housed within the College of Business & Public Administration — recognized in the top 5% of business schools worldwide with AACSB accreditation