Limited-time GMAT waiver opportunity available.
See if you qualify.
There’s never been a better time to be an accountant.
CPA is recognized around the world. It inspires confidence and remains one of the most versatile credentials in accounting and finance.* This versatility is one of the reasons there are nearly 1.4 million accountants and auditors in the United States.**
Companies need driven, future-focused accountants with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry. That’s where you come in.
Expanded GMAT waiver opportunities are available for the Spring 2021 term.
*Robert Half | **U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Why a master’s in accounting?
- Job security: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that job openings for accountants, auditors and CPAs are expected to grow 10% from 2016 to 2026.
- Compensation: The median salary for accountants was $69,350 in 2017, and the top 10% earned more than $122,000, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Prepare for CPA certification: Robert Half International declared that accounting professionals with a certification or master’s degree earn 5% to 15% more than those without these credentials.
Why choose UND?
- Complete coursework 100% online
- Choose from 2 online tracks: Fundamentals or Practitioner
- Benefit from a program housed within the College of Business & Public Administration — recognized in the top 5% of business schools worldwide with AACSB accreditation