Expanded GMAT waiver opportunities are available for the Fall 2020 term. See if you qualify.
Make sure you’re ready for whatever comes next.
Accounting is the language of business. Few can speak it, but everyone needs it. So it’s no surprise that the industry is one of the strongest sectors in the global economy.
That’s why our fundamentals track is designed to equip you with essential, in-demand skills. Because when you understand the principles and core values of accounting, you can adapt to anything.
And when you can adapt to anything, you’re future-proof.
This track is ideal for non-accounting undergraduate majors and career changers — no bridge or prerequisite courses required.
Expanded GMAT waiver opportunities are available for the Fall 2020 term.
Why a master’s in accounting?
- Job security: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that there are nearly 1.4 million accountants, auditors and CPAs across the country, and that number is expected to grow 10% by 2026.
- Compensation: The median salary for accountants was $69,350 in 2017, and the top 10% earned more than $122,000, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Prepare for CPA certification: Robert Half International declared that accounting professionals with a certification or master’s degree earn 5% to 15% more than those without these credentials.
Why choose UND?
- Complete coursework 100% online
- Benefit from a program housed within the College of Business & Public Administration — recognized in the top 5% of business schools worldwide with AACSB accreditation
- Study topics that prepare you for the CPA exam, such advanced financial accounting, accounting systems and auditing services
- Enhance your career potential and leverage your undergraduate degree with a master’s program that requires no bridge courses