Drive change with your D.N.P.
You know what it takes to be a dedicated and competent nurse, and you’re ready for the next challenge. Now earn the degree that was made for motivated health care professionals like you.
The curriculum for both the Leadership track and the Advanced Practice Nursing track in our online Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice – Leadership program is designed to build on your master’s-level coursework. Graduate in as few as five semesters ready for career advancement with the knowledge to drive change through leadership or teaching roles.
You can gain the skills to:
- Apply knowledge of ethics and biophysical, psychosocial, analytical and organizational science as a basis for practice
- Lead systems-level quality improvement and safety initiatives to enhance patient outcomes
- Evaluate evidence-based processes that address practice patterns in health care organizations
- Promote safe, equitable and patient‑centered care
- Integrate technology and information systems with advanced nursing practice
- Demonstrate expertise in the analysis, formulation and implementation of health care policy
- Collaborate effectively as a member and leader of inter-professional teams
- Demonstrate advanced levels of nursing practice, clinical judgment and accountability
- Employ clinical prevention and health promotion strategies to improve population health with an emphasis on rural, diverse and vulnerable populations
Use our Tuition Calculator to estimate your tuition and fees.