Specialized knowledge in nursing can improve patient outcomes — and your credibility.
Across the country, nursing students are choosing to specialize their career in nursing. Why? Because, just like you, they’re passionate about what they do and desire the benefits that go along with an advanced nursing degree, such as greater autonomy, increased earning potential and more opportunities to position themselves as leaders in the highly competitive field of health care.
Every nurse has their own reasons for joining the field, so as you continue your career in the sprawling health care field, remember yours; thinking about why you chose to become a nurse and what motivates you to become an even better one by advancing your education.
Earn your specialized Master of Science with a Major in Nursing degree online with UND and impact entire generations with your expert-level knowledge.
You can gain the skills to:
- Integrate theories, research and experiential knowledge into advanced nursing practice
- Demonstrate advanced practice nursing skills consistent with AACN and NONPF’s Scope and Standards of Practice
- Manage the patient population in a complex health care delivery system
- Contribute to the development of advanced practice nursing through evidence-based practice, leadership, policy and education
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members to provide high-quality health care
Use our Tuition Calculator to estimate your tuition and fees.