Why an M.A. in Counseling?
- Meet a critical need: Job growth for substance abuse, behavioral disorder and mental health counselors is expected to increase 22% between 2018 and 2028.*
- More opportunities to serve: Counselors with graduate-level education have the potential to provide more services than those with undergraduate degrees.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Why choose UND?
- Complete asynchronous coursework, 100% online.
- Learn from a diverse faculty with doctoral degrees and extensive experience teaching counseling graduate students.
- Benefit from a program housed within the College of Education & Human Development.